[j-nsp] Distributing OSPF load on MX80

Simon Dixon dicko at highway1.com.au
Thu Nov 29 19:08:36 EST 2012

I've been using IPFIX on a few MX80's for a while now,  the only impact
I've seen on the RE CPU is that it can spike to 100% during a commit, if
the router also has a full BGP table.

Otherwise the RE sits at 6%.

Using the default Jflow on the MX80's was horrible, the RE CPU would sit
around 70% most of the time, and if doing a 1:1 sampling rate around 25% of
the flows were lost.

--
Dicko.