[j-nsp] About Juniper Router SNMP into Cacti

Minas Balaskas minas.balaskas at oteglobe.net
Mon Oct 1 03:30:24 EDT 2012

Dear All,

In our network we are using Cacti 0.8.8a and we didn't install any template for Juniper routers.
We add Juniper routers as Cisco router in Host template and we have configure properly our SNMP community under SNMP options.
Ours Juniper routers  added  without any problem.

Minas Balaskas
Noc Engineer
Technology  Division

  (+30) 210 3303369   (+30) 6978119459