[j-nsp] Krt queue issues

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Oct 1 12:06:07 EDT 2012

It's sadly a known issue for which there is no easy fix.

When turning up new adjacencies, I generally hack in policy to avoid
announcing any routes at first until the box has had a while to learn and
pick up the tables, only then do I start announcing space and sinking
traffic through the router.

However, this does little help after an unexpected reboot.

--j