[j-nsp] Krt queue issues

Darren O'Connor darrenoc at outlook.com
Mon Oct 1 08:26:01 EDT 2012

Hi Saku.

Indeed, this is the worst thing this router can do. I have redundant routers sitting there doing absolutely nothing as this router's control-plane says everything is fine.

Juniper aren't really telling me anything, only that the links I've shows are 'corner cases' - no comment on the comment I got from JTAC.

I do happen to have a spare Brocade XMR that I might just use instead.

Juniper should just come out straight.