[j-nsp] ASR9001 vs MX80

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellego.net
Mon Oct 1 12:30:19 EDT 2012

What features would you be using the ASR9k for over the MX80's?

...Skeeve
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call