[j-nsp] CCC on EX, link state propagation

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 18:54:03 EDT 2012

BTW, I also saw in the 12.2 Release Notes that LDP-based L2CKTs are now supported on the EX4500/4550.

You can maybe use an l2circut/L2CKT instead of a CCC; using martini style status-tlvs to signal end-to-end availability.
...Haven't tried this in the Lab yet. Might be worth a shot to drop the interface ccc-style.

- CK.