[j-nsp] WAN input prioritization on MX

Gustavo Santos gustkiller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 18:23:04 EDT 2012

Krasimir,

Just finished the  reading the class of service section from Juniper MX
Series: A Comprehensive Guide to Trio Technologies , and you are righ. What
I´m trying to do is an ingress queuing and the book talks that it´s still
unsuported on 11.4 and I checked the changelogs and on 12.2 is still
unsuported.

gustavo at BRD01# commit check
[edit class-of-service interfaces ge-1/1/4 unit 0]
  'input-shaping-rate'
    cannot configure bandwidth (pic has no CoS queuing)
error: configuration check-out failed

Gustavo Santos
Analista de Redes
CCNA , MTCNA , MTCRE, MTCINE, JUNCIA-ER