[j-nsp] Juniper MX5 vs Brocade CER

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Mon Oct 22 13:18:46 EDT 2012

These numbers will change with every hardware release and software
release. I used a generic number with the MX book.

The idea is that as soon as the book hits the shelf, the testing numbers
would have been obsolete anyway (it took Harry and I about 14 months to
write).

Your SE should be more than happy to give you the current scaling results
with the hardware + software combinations.