[j-nsp] Juniper MX5 vs Brocade CER

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Mon Oct 22 15:45:04 EDT 2012

http://tinyurl.com/junipermx

>Being able to understand a routing platform in depth is really important
>for conceptualizing how the various features are implemented and how to
>debug the box in the lab and the occasional field deployment issue.

This was pretty much the motivation that Harry and I had in mind when
spending about 14 months of nights and weekends on this new MX book.

Here's the ToC:

Chapter 1 - Juniper MX Architecture
Chapter 2 - Bridging, VLAN Mapping, IRB, and Virtual Switches
Chapter 3 - RFC2698 and Friends
Chapter 4 - Routing Engine Protection and DDoS Prevention
Chapter 5 - Hierarchical Class of Service
Chapter 6 - MX Virtual Chassis
Chapter 7 - Trio Inline Services
Chapter 8 - Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation
Chapter 9 - Junos High Availability on MX Routers