[j-nsp] RE : Re: RE : Re: MX80 no more hash-key option in 12.2?

david.roy at orange.com david.roy at orange.com
Tue Oct 23 04:34:01 EDT 2012

Sorry i forgot that it was a mx80 i play too much with mx960. Yes sounds good. You can see that trio based card like mx80 adds by default layer 4 in the key buffer.  Unlike ichip based card.

I written a post regarding this on my blog. Http://www.junosandme.net

Regards
David

Envoyé depuis mon Samsung Galaxy Ace d'Orange

Paul Vlaar <paul at vlaar.net> a écrit :

On 23/10/12 10:23 AM, david.roy at orange.com wrote:
> Yes and you can check current hash config with the pfe cmd
>
> request pfe execute command "show jnh lb" target fpcX X=slot

First time I hear of this (hidden?) command. Doesn't work quite how you say:

mx80> request pfe execute command "show jnh lb" target fpc0
error: command is not valid on the mx80-48t

mx80> request pfe execute command "show jnh lb" target ?
Possible completions:
  tfeb0                Connect to Forwarding Engine Board

mx80> request pfe execute command "show jnh lb" target tfeb0
SENT: Ukern command: show jnh lb
GOT:
GOT: Unilist Seed Configured 0x8bce4c39 System Mac address 00:00:00:00:00:00
GOT: Hash Key Configuration: 0x0000000000e00000 0xffffffffffffffff
GOT:            IIF-V4: No
GOT:          SPORT-V4: Yes
GOT:          DPORT-V4: Yes
GOT:               TOS: No
GOT:
GOT:            IIF-V6: No
GOT:          SPORT-V6: Yes
GOT:          DPORT-V6: Yes
GOT:     TRAFFIC_CLASS: No
GOT:
GOT:          IIF-MPLS: No
GOT:      MPLS_PAYLOAD: Yes
GOT:          MPLS_EXP: No
GOT:
GOT:       IIF-BRIDGED: No
GOT:     MAC ADDRESSES: Yes
GOT:     ETHER_PAYLOAD: Yes
GOT:      802.1P OUTER: No
GOT:
GOT: Services Hash Key Configuration:
GOT:          SADDR-V4: No
GOT:          DADDR-V4: No
GOT:            IIF-V4: No
GOT:
GOT:          SADDR-V6: No
GOT:          DADDR-V6: No
GOT:            IIF-V6: No
GOT:

Looks good, I suppose?

        ~paul

France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.