[j-nsp] SRX: rate-limiting source NAT sources

Alex Arseniev alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:03:23 EDT 2012

You can limit flows per individual source IP (not NAT ports) using UTM
https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.1/topics/reference/configuration-statement/security-edit-limit.html
You'll need a UTM license.
And if you are doing NAT on branch SRX, UTM is supported only on high-memory
branch SRX boxes.
Thanks
Alex