[j-nsp] 6pe between Cisco and Juniper

David Lockuan dlockuan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 12:21:21 EDT 2012

Hi Mihai,

I think that you scheme is a topology of "IPv6 over cloud IPv4". If you
want to test 6PE over this scenary you need configure some steps:

1.- Configure family inet6 on interfaces CE-facing and Core.
2.- Configure on protocols mpls: ipv6-tunneling
3.- Configure on protocols bgp: capability labeled-unicast explicit-null on
inet6.

I used this link as reference:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos11.2/information-products/topic-collections/fg-ipv6-islands-to-ipv4-mpls-tc/fg-ipv6-islands-to-ipv4-mpls-tc.pdf

I hope this can help you.