[j-nsp] inline-jflow

Graham Brown juniper-nsp at grahambrown.info
Thu Sep 6 11:55:43 EDT 2012

Hi Moki,

The export of flow data is not supported via an fxp interface. The fxp0
interface does not have the hardware capabilities to handle this kind of
operation.

I had a similar customer query a while back; they could configure the
export of flows via the fxp interface, however it never worked.

I hope that this is of help,
Graham
--
Graham Brown