[j-nsp] SRX - tap mode?

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Sep 12 12:31:52 EDT 2012

You can always create your own 'tap mode' by simply configuring Filter Based Forwarding and shunting your selective traffic through your IDP. I did this all the time in my previous life when dealing with security devices that couldn't scale enough to place in-line.

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-SEC, JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-ENT, JNCI
Technical Trainer, Juniper Networks

Follow us on Twitter @JuniperEducate