[j-nsp] SRX - tap mode?

DeathPacket deathpacket at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:53:01 EDT 2012

Will,

Here is a config for using a port on a branch device as a packet capture
device. Port ge-0/0/1 is put into promiscuous mode (has to be a gig port
btw) and getting forwarded packets from a switch.

You need the:

forwarding-options {
    packet-capture {

setting and the packet filter.

Interface does not need to be in a zone.

--Ben