[j-nsp] Ethernet switching/bridging on SRX High-End

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Sep 12 13:04:21 EDT 2012

Hi,

Actually, you can absolutely do transparent mode on High End SRX Platforms by way of bridge-domains... And if I recall correctly in 11.1 and higher this is also the same way you configure transparent mode on the branch devices as well (i.e. no ethernet-switching family).

Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-SEC, JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-ENT, JNCI
Technical Trainer, Juniper Networks

Follow us on Twitter @JuniperEducate