[j-nsp] MX80 bridge-domain QinQ question

Jeff Wheeler jsw at inconcepts.biz
Tue Sep 25 15:44:53 EDT 2012

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Robert Hass <robhass at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you paste working configuration here if you find solution ? As
> I'm also interested in same configuration.

Sorry, Robert (and others who might find this thread in The Google)
small update:

The previous configuration I pasted did not work because we need to
manipulate the VLAN tags.  On my EX-facing interface we had to make
the following config:

root at CR3.1250RL# show interfaces xe-0/0/3.423
description "CUSTXP xxx Internet";
encapsulation vlan-bridge;
vlan-id 423;
input-vlan-map {
    push;
    vlan-id 1428;
}
output-vlan-map pop-swap;
family bridge;

Notice above I am adding input-vlan-map and output-vlan-map.  We
tested this today and it works.  I am not sure if we can do a
swap-swap or similar in order to connect to more CE that have
different outer-tags, though.  :/
--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw at inconcepts.biz>
Sr Network Operator  /  Innovative Network Concepts