[j-nsp] Config help for basic MPLS setup

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:02:01 EDT 2012

Really? Wow. !

That must be new that the EX4200 supports LDP.

Which version of JunOS did they add LDP support into the 32/42 EX-series?

Just tried checking the JNPR website and the data sheets. All I can find officially is RSVP/CCC support. Let me know where you spotted that. That opens up an entire avenue for Metro-E Deployments versus using MX or ACX series.

- CK.