[j-nsp] Best-site VPLS convergence feature in Junos 12.2?

Caillin Bathern caillinb at commtelns.com
Fri Sep 28 05:34:52 EDT 2012

I notice it is using a new field in the update and that it is tied to the label block of the PE so it might be that a single update can now wipe all MAC address routes for a PE rather than having to send a route withdrawal for every MAC address which could take some time?

Regards,
Caillin

Sent from my Windows Phone