[j-nsp] ike túnnel termination on 5800s

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 16:51:18 EDT 2013

A reth interface is essentially an aggregated ethernet interface except only half are active at any one time.  So the difference is (almost, practically) zero.

As to loopback termination, I've not actually tried it.  I believe (without trying or any actual data) that it requires the actual physical outbound interface (or reth).

Aaron