[j-nsp] M10i

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Apr 9 22:07:40 EDT 2013

I think you'll need at least an M20 for your 10 GigE requirement as well as
SDH.

If you can somehow get a different transit circuit than your SDH one, an
MX5 would be a much closer (throughput-wise) and better bang-for-your-buck
replacement for a 7206 than an M-series.
J-series with a T1 module could also work, depending on your "STM-1".

If you need SDH though, you'll need M or T. J can do T1s.

--j