[j-nsp] Fwd: bgp license mx480 MPC-3D-16XGE-SFPP

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Thu Apr 25 22:04:46 EDT 2013

My apologies, I didn't pay attention to the blade you referenced.

That blade is only good for switching unless you have the appropriate license to enable layer 3 protocols.
Here's the document the clarifies what you can do with that card.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos10.3/topics/task/configuration/chassis-mx-series-ip-ethernet-mode-configuring.html