[j-nsp] Unable to ping all NE when MAC are learned in Bridge group

Jason Fortier jasoncfortier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:29:39 EDT 2013

I have tried clearing arp for most of the devices,  I have also moved the
same config to MX480 PE,  All NE become reachable. Below is a simple
network layout.

NE-----MX5-1------MX5-2----MX480----C7609--MGMTNETWORK

When MX5-1 becomes a PE some of the NE be come unreachable.

One thing of note it that the MX5-1 mpls interface is on LU 2500 on VLAN
2500.  other then that the same FF are plied on the MX480