[j-nsp] EX4550 MPLS CCC

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Tue Apr 30 19:01:29 EDT 2013

Hello, Good evening,

We bought some JUNIPER EX4550 and put in a simple topology and simple
configuration, trying to use MPLS CCC togheter with tagged Vlans (ethernet
switching). We come with JUNIPER and they said not to be possible in this
case, use two encapsulation types on the same interface (like MX ...).

We then made ​​the separation of types of traffic and transportation using
physical ports. However, when we set up the interface for support VLANs mode
CCC (vlan tagging encapsulation vlan-ccc) ... after the commit it's a
warning that will only support vlan-id 1 to 511.

Is there any way to not have this limitation? The other way to
encapsulamente and ethernet-ccc.

Anyone ever used the EX4550 switches to this functionality? Could you help
us? The most documents also refers to EX8200.

Thank you,

Giuliano