[j-nsp] Juniper dead J series?

David Gee dave at infiltr8.com
Thu Aug 1 13:19:45 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Second post from me in the same month! Scary.

So, long story short. Router went offline after a power outage. Didn't come
back. Remote hands consoled in and reported back:

"All four LED's are on permanently. We've unplugged, plugged it back in,
rebooted and rebooted some more. No console output".

I've had a quick look around but can't find anything specific. I'm thinking
at this point it's either, RAM, CPU or possibly compact flash? The DC is a
few miles away, so contemplating jumping on Ebay and buying some spares to
cover as many realistic outcomes as possible. Any thoughts or experience
with this?

Thanks

David