[j-nsp] LN2600: an 8SFP Branch SRX

Julien Goodwin jgoodwin at studio442.com.au
Fri Aug 2 10:05:57 EDT 2013

Saw this come through on my RSS reader, it's worth a shout out as I'm
sure more people than just me have been wanting a branch SRX with decent
SFP density there's finally an option.

http://www.juniper.net/us/en/products-services/routing/ln-series/ln2600/

I'm assuming it runs the same branch SRX image as the rest of the line
as that's been true for the LN1000 and this looks like more of the same.

It's 48v only which is a shame, and being a rugged device I'm sure it's
"reassuring expensive".

Also hidden in the datasheet is a reference to an LN2800 which has not
been announced, but is obviously a similar rugged 1ru box of some sort.