[j-nsp] Config archive subtleties

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Wed Aug 7 19:57:28 EDT 2013

I haven't use this in anger for a while, so apologies if some of this functionality is already available, but how about:

- an option to disable compression of the config file
- an option to specify the naming convention used - eg: always back up to a single file-name rather than appending the date and let your existing version control handle the diffs
- checking it into git/subversion rather than just copying it to upstream folder (hey, a guy can dream)