[j-nsp] EX8208 Virtual Chassis Protection

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Sun Aug 18 15:56:50 EDT 2013

People,

Someone on the list have implemented virtual chassis using EX8208 before ?

We are looking for some sample of configuration related to a firewall
filter (Ex. PROTECT-RE) for EX8208 in a Virtual Chassis Environment ?

Is it possible to use the same loopback address ?  It will protect the
external XRE200 at the same way ?  Is it correct ?

I am looking for some reference inside JUNIPER web site without sucess.

The VCP ports must be configured with any kind of filter ?

The input policer is not permited in loopback 0 ... how is possible to
policer ICMP packets for example ?

Does anyone on list has some experience with that ?

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano