[j-nsp] SRX110H2-VA temperature sitting at 67c

James Baker james at jgbaker.co.nz
Sat Aug 24 05:30:59 EDT 2013

TBF it's fully passive so it's not surprising. Think of them like an ASA (they get really hot as well)

I have 2 at home and it's not wise to stack them on top of each other; they complain at around 70-72 degrees and get rather hot to the touch. But this is my house with no A/C.

Mine is currently @ 67 degrees with an ASA on top of it.

You'll be fine in a DC