[j-nsp] Mx5 bgp export terms

Rodrigo Augusto rodrigo at 1telecom.com.br
Sat Aug 24 16:36:44 EDT 2013

Hi folks!
We have 2 peer , upstreams A and B. What i have to do to export only routes received by peer A?! I am already mark with a community routes received by peer A and export to customer , but bgp export only active routes marked by this community.
I am make a community to routes imported by peer B and the first term is to drop this routes to that customer.
But only active routes are exported to customer.
I see the documentation and i want to test this: set term 10 from rib ... Or
If i export : set police-options police-statement EXPORT-CUS01 term 10 from neighbor xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
And finaly acceppt ...
If i do this,  all routes, including non active , are exported to this customer?!
Anyone knows any other form to do this?!

Thanks for all...