[j-nsp] SRX5800 - Security-Profile for Logical Systems

Ahmed -Y yhameed81 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:37:48 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I configured couple of logical systems and there are going to be 10 to 15
more in future. I want to know what is the best practice when assign the
resources e.g. policies, flow session etc. to logical systems. I am more
concerned about CPU.  Lets say i will enable only basic firewalling
(security policies) and static routes.

One important question, If i make any change in resource allocation of
working , does it interrupt/affect the traversing traffic?

I would be thankful if someone share security-profile config as a sample
and/or any document that helps.

Regards