[j-nsp] BGP/L3 routing support on EX2200 & EX2200-C

Adam Vitkovsky adam.vitkovsky at swan.sk
Mon Dec 2 03:56:25 EST 2013

On (2013-11-30 22:25 +0200), Mark Tinka wrote:

> troubleshooting done by getting my peer to send me an e-mail with what
> they are sending to me.

Well you have the luxury of working with skilled operators.
Once I had this inter-as-mpls-opt-A project migrating customers between two
providers.
And it did not help reading outputs about advertised routes towards us from
their ASBRs as the community information was not present on those outputs.
So having an unedited copy of what came in to check whether the proper
communities where set was a definite proof that they need to fix their
ingress PE templates to set the proper communities.

adam