[j-nsp] MPLS and QoS at penultimate hop ?

Alexandre Snarskii snar at snar.spb.ru
Sun Feb 3 11:02:39 EST 2013

Hi!

Simple question I'm not able to find answer for: what is the order
of label pop operation and BA classification on penultimate router ?

I have a gut feeling that label is stripped first and then BA
classification is done on a "naked" packet, f.e., ipprec-based
in case of IP packet, without taking (already stripped) EXP bits into
account, but I can't find any documentation proving or disproving it...

But, in practice, there is.