[j-nsp] high 10GE port density in EX switch?

Paul Zugnoni paul.zugnoni at jivesoftware.com
Sat Feb 2 19:40:50 EST 2013

Only thing with the EX4550's is that they're only supported by latest
(read: bleeding edge) code. Nonetheless, I'm adding them in multiple VC's
in two locations where we had only EX4500's. Not the perfect switch, but
the VC tech has been sound for years with EX. If you're really curious,
ask me in two weeks how those implementations go (one is two VC's of 3
ex4550's, and another is two vc's of 1 ex4550 with 6 ex4200's.

Paul Zugnoni