[j-nsp] JunOS version for MX40?

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Thu Feb 7 16:04:25 EST 2013

we are using here 11.4R6.6 and .... it was a good choice.

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2012 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments are
solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review,
transmission,  dissemination or other use of this information is
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer, including
any copies.