[j-nsp] Redistribution question.

Abdullah Baheer abdullahbaheer at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 05:39:01 EST 2013

Hi,I think it all has to do with the advertisement being controlled by the policies, so when your policy states that OSPF learnt routes be advertised into ISIS, while these interface routes are present (and active) in your routing table as "direct" learned routes, they won't be advertised.Hope this helped.ThanksAbdullah Baheer