[j-nsp] Redistribution question.

William Jackson william.jackson at gibtele.com
Mon Feb 11 05:40:25 EST 2013

The redistribution is different.

In IOS it is from <routing-process>

In Junos it is from the routing table.

So you need to determine the route that you want and the protocol family it is in in the routing table to match it.

So export policy is from the routing table into <advertising protocol>
Import policy is from <routing-protocol> to routing table.

Once you get this life is easier :-)

William Jackson
NGN Engineering

Gibtelecom