[j-nsp] J-Flow seems to not exporting all the traffic

Samol molasian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 13:05:25 EST 2013

Hi All,

I have posted here before regarding J-flow configured on MX5. I have tried
many different ways and we can see that MX5s are exporting the traffic to
the collector ( NFSEN). However, as we can see, it doesn't send everything,
so we are not getting what we want. the traffic transit thru the interface
supposed to be 100M, example, we can get only 2M or 3M. Is there anything
left that i should have configured or tuned ?

Regards,
Sam