[j-nsp] Junos labeled-unicast announces unusable routes,

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:43:06 EST 2013

 certainly this is a bug

I see someone beat me to it but you can specifying inet.3. The docs on
this stuff are really poor but that is how you would want to do it so
you know known MPLS destinations are being advertised. Now if you want
to advertise non MPLS destinations as labeled unicast it does work as
well, nothing says it has to be MPLS switched on the advertising router.