[j-nsp] Splitting Dot1q VLAN across Logical Systems

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellego.net
Thu Jan 24 07:36:26 EST 2013

Thank you everyone for the responses... public and privately, it's cleared
up a few things...
*

*
*Skeeve Stevens, CEO - *eintellego Pty Ltd
skeeve at eintellego.net ; www.eintellego.net

Phone: 1300 753 383; Cell +61 (0)414 753 383 ; skype://skeeve

facebook.com/eintellego ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/networkceoau ; blog: www.network-ceo.net

The Experts Who The Experts Call
Juniper - Cisco – IBM - Brocade - Cloud
-----
Check out our Juniper promotion website!  eintellego.mx