[j-nsp] Splitting Dot1q VLAN across Logical Systems

Caillin Bathern caillinb at commtelns.com
Thu Jan 24 07:49:43 EST 2013

definitely possible to put sub ifs into logical systems.  You have to define encapsulation flex ether services and flexible vlan tagging (or otherwise) on the base then specify vlan tags and per unit encapsulation in the unit within the logical system config as usual.

Cheers,
Caillin

Sent from my Windows Phone