[j-nsp] Burst size for policing

Luca Salvatore Luca at ninefold.com
Mon Jan 28 07:01:45 EST 2013

The firewall where this is configured has hundereds of customer interfaces on them
I can't apply a policer to the WAN interface as that will police the entier link (300Mb) down to a slow speed.  I need to police each customer to 40Mb on their own interface.

As its just the outbound policer that isn't working correctly, it does police, but much higher than the 40Mb it is configured to run at