[j-nsp] Quick way to delete multiple licenses on SRX

Mark Menzies mark at deimark.net
Wed Jan 30 10:34:23 EST 2013

Hi folks

I have a quick question here.

Is there any way other than the very slow "request system license delete
<license ID>" command, to get rid of multiple licenses all at once?

Basically we have several SRX units for training purposes and each of them
has around 10 licenses each for various UTM and VPN features etc.  As not
all of the courses require these licenses we need to add and remove them
for each course when required.

I am just a bit tired of the original command and was wondering if there is
a quicker shortcut for this.

So, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Mark