[j-nsp] EX-RPS configuration

Nick Kritsky nick.kritsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 14:01:28 EDT 2013

Yes. I was confused by the part of documentation saying "No configuration
is required on an RPS if you: Plan to back up as many as six non-PoE
switches". (page 72 - Using default RPS configuration").
So I said to myself: "I am ok if I don't have the ability to adjust the
priorities or upgrade the firmware at this point. I just need the redundant
power". Tried to make a shortcut. Wrong idea.

Nick