[j-nsp] MX80 is getting Rebooted Frequently....

Abdullah Al Faruque Mullick Abdullah.Mullick at siticable.com
Thu Jul 25 02:18:36 EDT 2013

Dear All

We have just purchased a new Juniper MX80 that came with a external USB. The USB contains the Junos 11.1R17.

I don't know whether MX80 boot with only USB.. can't we install the Junos in inbuilt storage? Can anyone confirm me the same?

One more thing is that the Router is getting rebooted frequently....Plz help to sort out the issue....

Thanks & Regards,

Abdullah Mullick
Indian Cable Net Company Limited
J-1/12, Block - EP, 4th Floor, Sector - V, Kol-91
(91) 33 4002 5108 | Cell (91) 90511 33372

This communication contains confidential or legally privileged information. The material, data, information, theme, ideas, stories, concepts, abstracts, notes, etc. (Proprietary Information) contained in this communication is the sole and exclusive property of Siticable Network Limited and form part of this communication solely for the discussion with the addressee. The Proprietary information contained in this communication may be used only in the manner and for the purposes as may be expressly permitted by Siticable Network Limited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this Proprietary Information in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this by post/email and delete it from your records. Any use, utilization dissemination, distribution or copying of this Proprietary Information without proper authorization by us is strictly prohibited. Damages merely shall not be a sufficient remedy for violation of the aforesaid and we are entitled to the remedies by way of injunction, specific performance and other equitable relief for any breach of the above in addition to any other remedies available to us at law or in equity(c) 2008. Siticable employs every reasonable precaution to minimize risk arising from virus and malware, and ensure virus-free communication. However we cannot accept liability for any damage which may arise as a result of software viruses. Recipients are strongly advised to employ powerful and updated virus checks at their end. All rights reserved with Siticable Network Limited.

www.siticable.com