[j-nsp] Juniper MX480 BNG Feature ?

Thong Hawk Yen hawk.yen.thong at time.com.my
Wed Jun 5 21:44:33 EDT 2013

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your feedback.  I have been getting feedback from friends in the industry, that this is not quite possible.

NAT is one of our options, we are just making sure all other possible options are being considered before we embark on NAT.

Regards
Amos Thong
P/S : For members who has responded to the mailing list only, thank you.  For some reason I can't  receive email from that mailing list for the time being. Sorry I cannot response.