[j-nsp] SRX550 Mode Packet Based for BGP Full Routing

Amos Rosenboim amos at oasis-tech.net
Thu Jun 20 15:20:47 EDT 2013

We have deployed it for several customers as border router with BGP.
However we are not installing full routes, only several thousands routes.

Amos

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Jun 2013, at 21:03, "Giuliano Medalha" <giuliano at wztech.com.br<mailto:giuliano at wztech.com.br>> wrote:

People,

Has anyone used the SRX550 in packet based mode for border router with BGP ?

Considering the datasheet it only supports 712k BGP routes.

I would like to know if this data is the amount of RIB or the converged
routes.

Is it possible to install 2 full routing using this box ?

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano