[j-nsp] Juniper srx240h

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Sat Jun 22 11:19:12 EDT 2013

and chassis cluster interface status.

That's an odd code level to run. I'd get 11.4 on those at least.

And here's a trick to login to the secondary node of a srx cluster:
rlogin -Ji node1

(from the shell, not the cli)
Then you can check out the status of the second unit or kick off a reboot, whatever works for you.

On Jun 22, 2013, at 10:10 AM, "Joseph T. Klein" <jtk at titania.net>