[j-nsp] cacti plugin for SCU/DCU

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Mon Jun 24 05:45:01 EDT 2013

On Monday, June 24, 2013 11:28:17 AM Matjaž Straus Istenič
wrote:

> Dear list,
> any recommendations for a Cacti plugin for a Juniper
> SCU/DCU graphing?

When we wanted to do this 3 years ago, we couldn't find a
decent plugin.

So we ended up using an elaborate scheme of DCU and firewall
filters, and then walked

http://www.oidview.com/mibs/2636/JUNIPER-FIREWALL-MIB.html

so that we can graph the firewall filter counters and create
graphs for the same.

It would be nice if Juniper could associate this with queues
like Cisco do, because you can then just graph the queues.
But then again, there are probably other use-cases for
DCU/SCU in Juniper like there are for QPPB in Cisco.

Mark.