[j-nsp] Passive FTP problems

Luca Salvatore Luca at ninefold.com
Wed Mar 6 03:02:51 EST 2013

I have some issues with passive FTP on a SRX running Junos 10.4r6

I was interested, in this KB http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB8193
But it says the article is it in review and can't be viewed. Just wondering if anyone knows any info about what is in the KB.

My issue basically is that passive FTP doesn't work correctly. It can connect but can't list directories or transfer files. FTP ALG is on and I can't see any dropped packets.
Active FTP works OK...

Anyway was really interesting in the KB above as it mentions some clients don't trigger the FTP ALG.

Thanks

Luca.